Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Atheism

Plain and simple, I am an atheist. What does this mean? Basically this means that I do not believe that there is a god. I do not hate god. Nothing happened to me that turned me atheist. I grew up as a Lutheran and in an effort to learn more with hopes to become a better christian, religion began to make less and less sense to me. Some people think that a life without god would be a dreary existence. Actually, my view on life has been changed for the better. I am married and have two wonderful kids that I love to spend time with. I live life with the mindset that life is wonderful and worth living. I also believe that everyone should have the opportunity for a good life no matter what color, race, creed, nationality, or sex.

I am not sure who will find my blog, but I am more writing this for me in order to share my thoughts and feelings. I am going to allow for comments and I hope that people do decide to post their own thoughts. If someone does not agree with what I say or what I believe, that is your right. I will not delete posts no matter how bad or mean spirited mainly for the fact that they are more of a reflection on the person that wrote them then anything else.

Anyway, I welcome you to my blog for I am the Happy Atheist.

No comments:

Post a Comment